JOUNJIP PolyPlaz welding rods are created from a special blend of plastics that bonds to almost any plastic. They are formulated with carbon and glass fibers for extra strength and flexibility. These ribbon rods can be used for most types of popular thermoplastic welding jobs including TPO, TEO, and PP bumpers as well as kayak, canoe, and other plastic repairs. Provides a sturdy weld. Can be used with JOUNJIP Stainless Steel Mesh for additional strength (sold separately). Package includes 20 white, 9-inch, flat ribbon rods. Each Rod is a 3/8-inch width, 3/32-inch height and 9-inch long. Melting temperature: 300° F. For use with either airless or hot air plastic welders. Not compatible with Polyurethane (PUR) or Polycarbonate (PC).
- DIY and Save Money - Great for Bumper (TPO TEO PP) Kayak Canoe and Plastic Repairs
- NEW White Color Option for Popular JounJip PolyPlaz Black Plastic Welding Rods
- Repair Most Thermo-plastics - Including TPO, TEO, PE, and PP. NOT for use with Thermo-set plastics
- Extra Strong and Flexible - Created from a Special Blend of Plastics, Carbon and Glass Fibers (Trade Secret)
- Sand-able after Cooling - Harden Stronger than other Brands. Use with JOUNJIP Plastic Welding Kit or hot air plastic welders
- Make It Stronger - Can be used with JOUNJIP Stainless Steel Wire Mesh (sold separately) for an even stronger weld